Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the past week every time I open up Candy Crush my Treat Calendar is stuck on the 1st treat....can you please check this out for me? I made a post in Face Book and other people are also having this same problem. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dimin450, I'm not sure why that's happening and I haven't seen any other players writing about this yet. I guess day 1 is better than nothing right?
Yes it's been this way for the past two months..!
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue?