⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New level type?

TheMatrixster
TheMatrixster Posts: 17 Level 2

I've been playing this game for a while and I realized that there's only 7 level types (move, jelly, ingredient, time, order, J+I mix, J+T mix) but there's 2915 levels. I think that soon (maybe after 3000) there should be another level type. Maybe another mix, such as O+I or some of the ideas I listed below.

-Avoid Levels

These levels you have to reach a target score (or some other objective) without matching certain combinations

EXAMPLE: Reach 35000 points without matching more than 2 color bombs!

- Balance Levels

This is similar to the Dreamworld mechanic. You have to keep 2 candy colors balanced and if you match too many of one of them without matching the other you lose.

EXAMPLE: Reach 10000 points without toppling the scale!

- Blocker Levels

These levels require you to remove all the blockers. There should be popcorn, chests, licorice, chocolate, etc. and you have to destroy them.

EXAMPLE: Clear all the blockers and reach 32000 points!

EDIT: Don't know what category to put this in. Maybe they should add a category for suggestions

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?