Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2926 is hard Level, anybody has passed this level and share how to pass?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Terrible level and absolutely no fun at all - driving me mad now.
Oh, sorry, I thought you were asking about level 2928 which is one I just passed. You want to know how I passed it? I spent about $35 to pass it. Ridiculous you ask? You bet it is and I think I've just become insane. What in the world gets into someone to pay that to pass a level in a game? I think I will find a game that isn't costing so much. I've spent literally thousands of $$$ to play this game and as much as I love it plus lots of other people too must be enjoying playing, what is wrong with us???? I think I'll take a time out for a while. Every time I turn around my extra lives and boosters are gone, just up in the air gone. I'm gone for awhile. Oh, but to answer your question on level 2926, I can't remember how but I am sure I spent many $$ doing it. Sorry.
I'm over this fing level!!!!!
Yes, another f**king ridiculous level!!! I needed 26 gold to buy 10 extra moves, 1 hand swap and 2 lollipop hammers in order to get through!!!
Dont think this level is possible without boosters, all what i have watchednon YouTube they have all used boosters!! Ridiculous!! Dont the makers test these levels to see if they are passable!
Needs modifying king!!