📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2931-2945 candy crush

Options
2»

Answers

• Anna_Lewis
    Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2
    Options

I have given up the game, just cannot focus fast enough to complete!!! looking round for another game, any suggestions?? 

Thanks, will try that, I was also told Monster busters was good.
  • Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

I think you can tell people are quitting quite regularly as there are less and less posts appearing about the later levels despite the horrible and cynical designs of the levels. Also there has been no response from anybody at King on any of the threads I have seen recently. Could be right about wanting to drive players to other games. Stuck on another horrible level on 2935 at the moment. Pretty close to stopping altogether.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

I think you can tell people are quitting quite regularly as there are less and less posts appearing about the later levels despite the horrible and cynical designs of the levels. Also there has been no response from anybody at King on any of the threads I have seen recently. Could be right about wanting to drive players to other games. Stuck on another horrible level on 2935 at the moment. Pretty close to stopping altogether.

The next Episode, Sour Swamp (2946 - 2960) is worse. The quality of the product being produced is deteriorating with every new episode. Pathetically poor timed levels again. Having a older circle of friends, I know these timed levels are turning away many older or handicapped players.Since Activision Blizzard took over King the emphasis has changed from player enjoyment to pleasing the shareholders. This will see the eventual demise of this new entity !!! And you are right, Keith, either the moderator staff has been slashed or they have been instructed to ignore posts to this site.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?