Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
THE JELLYFISH ARE IDIOTS..THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO EAT THE BOMBS AND RARELY EAT THE BLOCKS...I had 2 timebombs and wacked a few bobins andf 8 jellyfish went for the 2 timebombs ..come on this is ridiculous !!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill give this feedback to the Game Team . Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2017. Thank you
Even though this post is old I have the same issues. What would KING say how the jellyfish booster is supposed to work? I'm experiencing those failing fish for a long time now. How can this be called a booster at all? I use them, they split and swim even into nothingness like an empty cake plate. Not that they would explode the last piece of cake on it. Even if there's nothing left on the screen they only help accidentally. And this makes me think about leaving the game. Because even if I use all booster at once it takes days to finish one level. Really annoying instead of relaxing. Kinda poor
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?