Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
2920 is impossible with only 13 moves. I have been stuck for days and not once have i even came close to passing it. I cant even get the right boosters to clear the keys at the bottom. There needs to be some major changes to this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree it’s impossible. Unfortunately I get the feeling it’s about making you spend money. Not good. Feel like deleting the whole thing.