⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is the Fairy not paying out bonuses when I collect all that's required?

Aitch
Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3

The last two times I've played the Fairy mini game on Candy Crush, I collect all that's required but when it comes to getting all the yellow sweets...she crashes and I don't get my bonuses???? It freezes my screen and I have to reload. Takes me a good while scrolling up and down to get to the levels that 'pay out' the colour I need-all for nowt! What's occurring my dears, any idea? x I've also had freezing issues when purchasing booster packs, and reckon I've probably been billed for some that I didn't get because of 'lost internet issues' or whatever the message says that comes up. Help, please! Thank you x

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

• Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3

Yes, I'm still having the same freezing problems! Thank you for your time-and honesty xXx

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Aitch, so when you go to click to collect your rewards the game freezes?  I know that fairy thing is no long in effect because there were too many issues with it when you wrote this original message.  So what challenge are you doing now that you have to collect a specific color candy?  

How old is your iPad?  Maybe it's not working properly because it's an older model?  

Regarding your purchases, you might be able to find out if the purchase went through and if you did or did not get the items.  But since payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

Someone will be able to look into your account to see what's going on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?