Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When logging into my laptop and then when logging into my mobile device level 2917 is two totally different games. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have entirely different screen I looked else where found one othe utube that is like mine but of course I have 3 less moves Sick of their dishonest ways cutting moves sometimes in half adding bomb shortening the bomb time adding licorice adding blockers
Today morning i solve level 2016 using my all hammers then try couple of times level 2017, no luck.. After break i play again and now they swap levels 2016 and 2017 among themselves???? I hope they will fix it, i dont want play 2016 again