Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have sent you messages , written on the forum and you don´t answer, I read the forum and you never answer anyone, why are you so ignorrant, I bet you take the money soon as there´s a problem..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? We are trying to improve our methods and now have volunteer King Superstars, like myself, who come here to help the players. Hopefully this won't happen to you again.