Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on the leader board at the top but my country displayed is wrong/ How do I fix this??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page here
please feel free post in new thread since this from 2017.Thank you
Hi, I am being show as the wrong country. How do I change this?
Hi Saleha, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? If you still need help, please write back here so that I can give you further direction.