Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play every day and every day I receive the same reward. I never move off the Day 1 of the calendar. Although not complaining, when I login multiple times a day, I receive the same Day 1 reward each time I reconnect.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi sbieber, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? A King Admin reported not too long ago that if you are clearing your history every day then when you open the game it will be at day 1 and keep staying at day 1 every time you clear the history. Is this what is happening to you?