Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play twice a day and have gotten the 2nd day reward once, what is the point???? Also, what is the point of me posting this when I've never gotten answers to previous questions I've asked?????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joe V, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? Are you clearing your history every day? If so, then clearing it brings you back to day 1.