Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Treat Calendar prize stays on first day only. Never updates to next day.
It keeps on giving first day prize several times a day.
Doesn't know the prize of the day has already been given.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's happening to me too and I say "thank you King for giving me this booster". As long as I can get a daily booster from the calendar I am not too concerned about what I'm getting. Are you playing the sugar drop challenge? Here is a link to learn more about it: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
You can play it twice daily (ever 8 hours) and you can accumulate up to 13 boosters every 8 hours. That's how I am able to get the different boosters besides the free booster from the calendar.