Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a new device in the past I got PISSED when I lost it all but played on. This time I lost 973 lives!!! and all of my boosters. How do I get them back ? !!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Starr, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?
Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. You can read more about it https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device
I am going to offer you a link to contact King and maybe a pretty please might help you get some free boosters. Here is the link: https://care.king.com/contact