Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is this some sort of joke. If every piece on the board was a booster this could not be completed in 14 moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've been playing this level on three different devices for a week and am thoroughly sick of it .. can't see how it can be done !!
I did pass it so is doable
I'm beginning to agree with you, it is also hard to move the fruit through the lower exit. I think I will have to give up on this one for a while