Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Are you serious? Getting 4 cherries are already challenging. Whatmore you have to break the blocker to get the 5th one with so little moves? Do you think it is so easy to get strips candy to hit the blocker with the so little move? Come on!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lorna, I normally try without the boosters too but after trying quite a few times I have to give in and use them. That's why I play the sugar drops challenge every day to build up these boosters. Keep building them up because I think that's the way King wants us to play the game now.
Hi Elsa, I just manage to pass this level by utilizing all my boosters from the start. I normally will try without the boosters to challenge myself but looks like I have no choice this time. Good thing is that the boosters are free.
Hi Elsa, this level just wants you to buy extra time. Its frustrating to know that the 1st purpose is for you to buy time and not based on how you hard you try.
Hi Lorna, yes I have noticed that some levels are much more difficult than others. I haven't reached that level yet so thanks for the warning. Have you played the sugar drop challenge yet? The higher levels seem to require boosters to clear them. I have been accumulating them so when I get to that level hopefully it helps. You can read more about the sugar drop challenge here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here