Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing for years and I finally linked to Facebook and am now at level 1. I was at level 722 before linking, and had paid to have the max amount of lives. Any help would be appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Paegetron, if you never played on Facebook then your levels won't be saved. You have to play any of King games through Facebook and Facebook saves those levels for you. If you just started using Facebook then it would start you at the beginning. I'm sorry that this happened to you.