Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My piggy bank is full. When I click to purchase it states "no money has been removed". I've tried shutting down, waiting for several days etc. still happening.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Was this question ever answered? I am having the same issues with all three Candy Crush aps. I've tried clearing cache, temporary files, etc.
There have been problems reported regarding the piggy bank. Did it accept payment from you at all? Please let me know if it did take your money and then I will elevate it to a King Admin. But with this being a holiday weekend coming up I'm not sure that they will be able to answer you privately until mid week.