email and FB

Options
weeblek
weeblek Posts: 12 Level 2

Does anybody know how to merge 2 FB accounts. I had to start a new FB and am on level 2903, with my new page if I log in via FB, even from the level I'm playing, it takes me back to level 1. I can log in with my email and start at level 2903. Idky the if I'm sitting inside 2903 and log in visa FB from there it takes me back. I'm wondering if once that FB acct is deleted completely by FB if I'll be able to add that email to my current FB acct and thus connect at my current level and play with Friends. Right now I cannot add that email to my new account because it's associated with the old account. Anyway, If anybody has any way to get me on my current level and playing with my FB Friends at the same time, please help.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi weeblek, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?  You can't merge 2 different FB accounts.  Do you still need help getting to a current level?  Please let me know and I can offer you further direction.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?