Levels not synced between computer and iphone

Options

Problem 1:

I stopped playing Candy Crush 7 months ago as I got tired of always having to scroll to my current level from level 350 which is where it starts every time I start it on both my computer and iphone.  I am currently on level 2167.

Problem 2:

Whenever I finish higher levels on my iphone than those I've completed on the computer, I have to catch up on the computer in order to proceed, it never syncs that way.  To progress to the next section, I have to progress from my computer, I cannot move forward on my iphone until the computer catches up and passes to the next stage.

To resolve both of these problems I have uninstalled Candy Crush on both Facebook and my iphone and all that got me was moving me levels backwards on my iphone and losing almost 100 of each of the boosters that I had managed to gather on my iphone as I use that more than the computer.

I have the latest Facebook app on my iphone.

I have the latest iOS software on my iphone.

Iphone has definitely been turned off many times in the past 7 months.

I am connected to wi-fi.

Facebook password hasn't been changed recently.

I miss playing this game, otherwise I wouldn't be taking the time to send you a message.  However, if these issues cannot be resolved I will be deleting this game.

Thank you.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?