Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my progress when my computer crashed . can it be restored on this computer? I was on about level 1750 on crush and 1099 on soda and 346 on jelly. thanks, dg
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? If so, please write back here so that I can give you further direction.