Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why am I not able to send lives to any other facebook friends that are below me in levels? I can only send to people that are at or above the level that I am playing. I want to be able to send to other friends as well, but will not allow
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can scroll down to past levels and give lives to your friends there. You don't have to then play the game.
I've looked and looked for a place to send lives and I'm thinking if there was a place I would have found it. Please King Care, can you answer?
I've been asking this question a few times yet no one will tell me what to do. It's extremely frustrating as i want to return lives for those that send to me.. I don't want friends to stop sending me lives thinking i'm only accepting them. Please fix King as it's bloody annoying