Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost candy crush had to reinstallnand I got pushed back to 1 I was up to 605or 607 I believe
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Since you asked this question a few days ago has the problem been resolved yet? Since you are playing through Facebook your progress has been saved. Are you playing on a mobile device? If so, first clear out the history and then log out and log back in to Facebook and it should bring you back to your current level. If that doesn't work then shut down your device and then reopen it and try the steps again.