Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candy crush soda won't allow me to accept lives sent to me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This Candy Crush Saga forum but not to worry will moves to the correct forum. Visit Candy Crush Soda Community.
Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2009.. Thank you
Add me in I can send u a live
I have the same problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still won’t work. I have logged out and back in and no results.