What is the point of the gold crown for finishing the level on first try? No reward.

Options
Kelly18
Kelly18 Posts: 11 Level 2

What is the point of the gold crown that promises a reward if you finish the level on first try? I have finished numerous on first try, but never gotten a reward. It’s just a useless, annoying message at beginning of rounds. It the reward is just the gold crown, please stop!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Kelly, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  What you think it's worthless others love!  Some people only like to play the game if they can get 3 stars for each level so this is the same competitive thing that people like to do.  I have seen in my Facebook groups people actually posting their map showing that they got gold crowns on each level.  

• phatcher
    phatcher Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    No pretty much useless. If there’s no reward there’s no real point. Otherwise why make a big deal of it? You could just track this as some player stats thing. 
  • pajarito
    pajarito Posts: 81 Level 3
    Options
    In my opinion a crown in the game represents on the map your and only your ability to solve the level on the first attempt and at least for me it is motivating to return from time to time and observe those achievements. If you can get to see from that point of view it can be useful for the crown. already with the fact that you are in this community you deserve my recognition because not everyone understands this beautiful game. Greetings. and happy holidays.  =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?