Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I reset my previous game? I would like to reset both candy ”crush saga” and ”candy crash Soda” I would like to start all over again since I’ve haven’t played in years...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you been playing the game through Facebook? If not, then you're in luck because you can sign up for a Facebook account or log in and start playing. Facebook saves your progress. You can play the game without Facebook but your progress won't get saved as you move up the levels. Or you can start a new Facebook account and start with level 1 all over again for both games.