Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Stuck on level 3004 for 3 days. I try hundred times and used all booster but even not close to complete this level... It must to be marked as very hard and immposible level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not getting close either. Close to quitting the whole game with some of the ridiculous levels recently.
I managed to finish the level with the new changes without boosters
wow. they changed it from 25 moves to 20. Well, I was going to quit playing before seeing the comments about changing the number of moves. Ok... so I had to check it out myself, as I thought maybe they changed the probability of the drop to make better combos.. Well, tried a few times and still needed 6 or 7 more yellows, which is about the same amount that I needed when I had the 25 moves... so, it still not worth playing this game anymore.