Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Tried to purchase 60 bars for .99 from Piggy Bank and got an "oops there seems to be a problem" msg. Bank is now empty and no bars were actually purchased or credited to me. Where did they go? I want them back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hear you Kelly! I'm glad that the 66 bars are back.
Well, now a couple days later I still have the 66 bars back but like a lot of others it say's .99 until you click to buy and then changes to $2.99. Judging by all the complaints on this board which is just a small fraction of players, that if KING really did charge .99 they could make more money than selling them for $2.99. People like me always want a deal.
Hi Kelly, I think there is a glitch because some fans are saying that it is 99 cents and others are saying that it's also $2.99. I am trying to find out what the glitch is. I am going to share this with the King Super Stars to see if they have an answer. Hopefully we can get it resolved in a timely manner.