Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
2.99 charge multiple times supposed to be .99. Started on early am Jan3. Also lost (2) 15.99 bundles. What is going on? Keep losing boosters every 3rd or 4th play. Please refund money!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Robin, I have seen a few complaints about a 99 cent charge and the $2.99 charge. I assume that you are referring to the piggy bank. Is that correct?
I wrote to a King Admin to find out if it's a glitch for the 99 cent versus $2.99 charge. I'll elevate this to her attention and then we will both have the answer.