Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello! When the game is loading instead of the 2600 level is loaded 400. The Council support of the game I cleaned the cache, rebooted the game and kept the game in Facebook. Now you can play with only 400-level((( Can I return your 2600 level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you shut down your mobile device and then tried again? Also log out of Facebook and then log back in. I have seen another solution but you will lose your boosters. You can reset it back to the factory settings and the game should work again but please before doing this check your boosters. Only the gold bars will remain, all other boosters will disappear. n