Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm still losing my free hours and free lives. My laptop is updated and working fine. Can I get my free hours and lives back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Leyanni, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I'm sorry but you can't get free hours back. When you win the free eternity hours it's for a specific time (e.g. 2 hours) and the clock starts ticking immediately. If you were to walk away from the game and come back at another time you will only see how much time is left from those free hours. Free lives I'm not sure about but I don't think King could reimburse you for those.