Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don't I have the helmet like everyone else
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just played the game just now and I didn't have the helmet so perhaps the King team keeps changing things for the fans.
All my friends have helmet in mobile phone, android and iPhone, I never had it, it is not fair
Hi Cathy, I could be wrong but I think the helmet shows up when you clear a level on the first try. It might still be in the experimental stages so some fans are testing it out. Where are you playing the game - computer or mobile device? I have noticed that I only get the helmet on the computer so if you are playing on a mobile device maybe that's why you haven't seen it. Just another thought on this.