Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Surprisingly, daily spinner landed on jackpot. I always thought it was there as a shiny object, to see but never to have. Since I didn't receive anything, I guess I was correct. Seriously, what does one win? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ro Bumgarner, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Hi Ro Bumgarner, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? This has already been reported as a glitch but I can't say where on the studio's priority list it is.