Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ask friends, I click on ask friends and no drop down of my friends appears it just goes back onto the map site. I have had no lives given to me for nearly a week and I'm not prepared to buy. Is that a tactic to get me to buy them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sue, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? If so, please write back here so that we can figure this out together.