Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all of my progress when I logged in with facebook in candy crush. I was in level 150+ and I know its not too high but it took me so so long to get there. I want to be put back into my level if it is possible please!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Alanis- Welcome to the community. Please see this blog here for the steps to follow if you have lost your progress.
The Blog includes lots of steps on how to fix this problem yourself :-)
If you are not able to restore your own levels, please see the contact form at the end of the Blog, be sure to select "Lost Progress" as the reason of contact.
Many thanks