Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t have the « new level » in yellow under my picture in candy crush saga.. and I can’t see the result of my friend or how many level he past.. like him and I have the same update.. Why we don’t have the same « candy crush » game ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?