Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on candy crush for a few days. The 3rd ingredient rarely comes down. Sometimes none of the ingredients come down. Is there a glitch? I am so sick of playing it, very frustrating!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I finally got to the next level - thanks for getting back to me!
HI bluebird, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?