Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is the double brown thing you have to get to finish level 149? Got all the blue balls and striped ones, I’ve tried double tags side by side but it won’t work, what the hell is that thing??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joanne, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I looked on Google to see what you meant about the double brown thing but I couldn't find anything. If you see it again can you please post the print screen here and put it to my attention so that I will know for future use? Thanks.