Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to send lives to friends or all for lives, it does not move, just sits when I hit send.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda! Can I ask for the following information? 1. Has troubleshooting been done, if yes then what? 2. Game app version Google Chrome 3. Make and model of device4. OS system installed5. Available storage on device (if mobile device) 6. Screenshot of error, is there an error message? Thanks a lot!
Hi Linda!
Can I ask for the following information?
1. Has troubleshooting been done, if yes then what?
2. Game app version Google Chrome
3. Make and model of device
4. OS system installed
5. Available storage on device (if mobile device)
6. Screenshot of error, is there an error message?
Thanks a lot!
I am going to elevate this to a King Admin because a few fans have been seeing the same issue.