Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my cc saga levels are eliminated and I posted a question yesterday. Why have I not been contacted in the answers by customer support team as others with the same problem have been?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Theresa, we would love to respond in a timely manner but can you imagine the number of questions we get daily? That's not the issue here so let's try to resolve it. Hopefully you are playing the game through Facebook because they save your progress. So if you are playing on the iPad (assuming because you clicked on IOS and tablet), first I would like you to shut it down. Then reopen it and make sure that the history is cleared out. Once that is done I want you to log out of Facebook and then log back in. You should be back to your current level after taking these steps.