Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help! I was on level 456 or so and not sure what happened (new software update for phone) but I lost all my game progress and it sent me back to level 121. How do I get back to where i was
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And how do I see this? It still shows I’m at level 121?
Oh no! I manually put you back on level 456 in your game.
Have a Sweet day!