Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My computer crashed and I had to re-install windows 10. After doing so I lost around 150 levels of Candy Crush and although I have tried several things I cannot restore them. Can you help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Faith, try the methods below first:
Checking for Updates
Checking for updates in Windows 10 is quite straight forward. You can either choose for the system to automatically install app updates when they become available, or you are able to check for updates manually. Some people prefer to check manually so that they can see if there are any changes mentioned in the update.
To enable automatic app updates follow these steps:
Open the Store
Tap or click the user icon on top, next to the search form
Tap or click Settings
Toggle on Update apps automatically
-----------
To manually check for updates:
Tap or click Downloads
Tap or click Check for updates
You can also check specific apps for updates by going to their specific Store page.
You can use the search form to find the app, or check My Library for a list of all your apps.
Identify Issues
Microsoft has released an app which helps in identifying and solving potential issues: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps
Please note that you will need to be logged in with your Microsoft ID before you can use the tool.
For more details please see here: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-store-apps-troubleshooter-for-windows-10
If that doesn't work please write back here and I will see if I can contact a King Admin who might be able to restore it but the above needs to be done first because that might resolve it.