Candy Crush Levels lost

Faith_Fulcher
Faith_Fulcher Posts: 4 Newbie

My computer crashed and I had to re-install windows 10.  After doing so I lost around 150 levels of Candy Crush and although I have tried several things I cannot restore them. Can you help please.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend

Hi Faith, try the methods below first:

Checking for Updates 

Checking for updates in Windows 10 is quite straight forward. You can either choose for the system to automatically install app updates when they become available, or you are able to check for updates manually.  Some people prefer to check manually so that they can see if there are any changes mentioned in the update. 

To enable automatic app updates follow these steps: 

Open the Store

Tap or click the user icon on top, next to the search form

Tap or click Settings

Toggle on Update apps automatically

-----------

To manually check for updates:

Open the Store

Tap or click the user icon on top, next to the search form

Tap or click Downloads

Tap or click Check for updates

You can also check specific apps for updates by going to their specific Store page.

You can use the search form to find the app, or check My Library for a list of all your apps.

Identify Issues

Microsoft has released an app which helps in identifying and solving potential issues: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please note that you will need to be logged in with your Microsoft ID before you can use the tool.

For more details please see here: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-store-apps-troubleshooter-for-windows-10

If that doesn't work please write back here and I will see if I can contact a King Admin who might be able to restore it but the above needs to be done first because that might resolve it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?