Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi guys i somehow created an infinite loop and can’t get out of it, would like to get some support. The loop never end in treat calender
I have recorded a video with the bug, let me know if you want me to send it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem - not able to continue playing as treat calendar keeps looping.
Were you able to fix it?
Can you attach your video here? Look above what I'm writing and you see 3 icons. The first is to attach a url link, the second a phone and the third a video. Upload the video here and then I can get a better view of what's happening.