Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i backed up my game of candy crush to Facebook but when I switched devices I’m back at level 1. How can I retrieve my progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rosy, I've got the simple answer for you! First make sure that your history is cleaned out. Then log out of Facebook and log back in and you should be back to your current level. Facebook saves all your progress so when you start a new device you should just be able to log out and log back in and have it working again. Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.