Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello Team,
I have completed 3050 levels and now I find there is no next level.. please confirm me is it the last stage??
please update.i feel boring and incomplete without my Candy crush Game... Please suggest
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have gotten to the end of Candy Crush and seen the wrench roadblock over 38 times! It is frustrating! They SAY that they are going to push out new levels every week. We shall see. They have taken up to two to three weeks sometimes.
Even more frustrating are these weekly games now with everyone. Where we are at, there are no more boards. So all star games are ridiculous because going back constantly to boards that, quite frankly, can't be solved with 3 stars or even 2, gets to be tedious while newer players plow through easier levels with boatloads of bonuses, and spin the wheel for free stuff and here's some more free boosters for you at every turn! Sucks.
I like being on top of the world in the rarified air of 3050 like yourself! And this is the only Facebook game I play...so I toil on. But it is frustrating what they have done to the game and some of the decisions that they have made. My wife says that they should contact me to be on staff at this point to fix the glitches and make the game better!