3050 levels completed, next level is not shown

Manish_Chauhan
Manish_Chauhan Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello Team,

I have completed 3050 levels and now I find there is no next level.. please confirm me is it the last stage??

please update.i feel boring and incomplete without my Candy crush Game... Please suggest

Answers

• Steve_Dent
    Steve_Dent Posts: 10 Level 2

I have gotten to the end of Candy Crush and seen the wrench roadblock over 38 times!  It is frustrating!  They SAY that they are going to push out new levels every week.  We shall see.  They have taken up to two to three weeks sometimes.

Even more frustrating are these weekly games now with everyone.  Where we are at, there are no more boards.  So all star games are ridiculous because going back constantly to boards that, quite frankly, can't be solved with 3 stars or even 2, gets to be tedious while newer players plow through easier levels with boatloads of bonuses, and spin the wheel for free stuff and here's some more free boosters for you at every turn!  Sucks.

I like being on top of the world in the rarified air of 3050 like yourself!  And this is the only Facebook game I play...so I toil on.  But it is frustrating what they have done to the game and some of the decisions that they have made.  My wife says that they should contact me to be on staff at this point to fix the glitches and make the game better!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?