Striped candy challenge calculations?

Options
Steve_Dent
Steve_Dent Posts: 10 Level 2

I have reached the end of Candy Crush over 35 times.  Sitting again waiting for new boards at 3050.  While I like the new challenges, it puts me at a pretty distinct disadvantage having completed all of the boards.  The stars are the worst because I have already gotten 3 stars on the majority of the boards.

But to the question... how do you calculate the striped candies for this week's challenge?  Because every board that I play, I seem to get credit for no more than 50 striped candies.  I use the color bomb to create stripes across the board...over 30 appear on that move alone.  I hit at least 3 of those combos per game.  That's at least 90.  Then through chain reactions, another 10 or so are created.  So why do I only get credit for 50?  Also, I finish a board with 25 moves left and 25 striped candies are given as a bonus...yet I don't get credit for those either for the weekly game. Why?

I am relegated to playing the same boards over and over and then playing boards that I know I can get massive striped candies with...but I am not getting half the number.  Why?

Pretty bogus.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Steve, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still having this issue?  Do you still need help?  Recently someone wrote that they are not getting the correct number of striped candies added.  It has been elevated to the King team and they are looking into it.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?