Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get past level 40. I've been stuck on three days for weeks. I deleted the game, and reloaded, but no change.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Where are you playing the game? PC/Laptop or mobile device? Did you clear level 40 and it won't go past to 41? Since you are playing through Facebook try to first clear the history and then log out of Facebook and log back in. It should bring you to your current level (41) if you did clear 40. Please let me know if this works for you.