Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I been on level 76 for a week now and I can not beat this level. all fruit just keep recycling through the other levels any pointers on how to beat this level getting frustrating and just might quit game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Tim, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? If so, please write back here and I will try to find you some tips.