Candy Islands

Options
Daisy_David
Daisy_David Posts: 6 Level 2

For about a year I had reached the top on Candy Crush Saga and used to play the latest levels on Facebook on PC or on the Handpnone on Wednesday after updating the game.  At that time, when I played the Dexter's Delight from Thursdays, I will complete all the Levels and had to play past levels to create striped candies and with the greatest difficulty reached the Cake Island.  When I played Cake Island, I did not come within the first three and there was no downward arrow as well.  I think I came seventh.

So I decided to collect some Episodes so that I will have sufficient levels to collect striped candies to complete the Cake Island and to come within the first three.  After collecting about five Episodes, (by not playing this game for some time) when I started to play Dexter's Delight, I found that I had to start right from the beginning.  Can you please place me on Cake Island, so that I can make use of the Episodes that I have saved/collected and complete Candy Islands?

Thanks and regards,

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,766 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Daisy, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I'm not sure if any King Admin can put you back to a specific island.  I know that I was at the top island a few days ago and now I'm back down to Cake Island which means that other players have exceeded my scores and that brought me lower down.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?