Fish and stripes not working properly

Options
Alex-19
Alex-19 Posts: 4 Newbie

I had one jelly left and use at least 3 fish and none of them went near the last jelly.  Fish are to only eliminate candies that lie on top of a jelly if there are any jelly present.  Fix this problem asap.Creating a stripe candy does not occur as it should.  I.e. When 4 vertical candies are lined (a horizontal swap) then it should be a horizontal candy.  However!, when a vertical stripe is in the line up, sometimes it creates, and fires, the newly made stripe, but sometimes is doesn't!  If 4 in a row are matched, it should always create a striped candy IN THE DIRECTION it was made regardless of if there was a stripe candy in the 4 to create a new one.Also, when 4 striped candies fall (without a swap), they should make a vertical stripe if they matched vertically, and they should make a horizontal stripe if they fall in line horizontally.  It seems to be 50:50 as to whether 4 fallen candies make a vertical:horizontal candy.  There is strategy to making them fall in the direction you want and it is expected to follow the rules.  4 candies falling together VERTICALLY = a VERTICAL stripe.  4 candies falling into a HORIZONTAL line = a HORIZONTAL candy.   Fix this!

These are the most notible glitches since someone reformatted the program.  They are a pain and it ruins strategy.  Fix them!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there,  sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care.  Are you still having this problem?  If so, please write back here and please upload a print screen so that we can read the error message.

• Alex-19
    Options

There is no error message.The fish seem to be working properly now.

However, there is still the problem as to how the striped candies are formed.  This should be consistent and reliable when you are planning a move and know which way the strip will form.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Alex, I hear you and I can agree with you regarding the direction it should go but you and I didn't create the game so I don't know how their programming to create this worked.  But you make a very good point!

• Alex-19
    Options

So.... why are you here then?  Fix the problem.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Options

You are incredibly rude but probably do not understand how this works. 

The forum is run by the community team who do not make the game the same as any other company that have a careline. They don’t make the item either. They escalate the issue to the team that do. 

We community superusers give up our time to help players. Unlike the king team we do not get paid,  yet probably spend more time here. As well as home and work outside the home away from the internet. 

The reason we are here is so that your questions get a quicker answer and if it’s something basic that can be fixed with troubleshooting you get helped quicker. If not the issue gets escalated quicker. There was a change around in management which meant a lot of answers got missed which is why we are trying to catch up with all older posts. 

Please bear this in mind in future conversations :) 

have a sweet day. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?